Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV
Give thanks is ALL circumstances... God wants me to be thankful no matter the circumstance...
It is hard to be thankful in ALL things... I am thankful all that I have. But I am human and struggle with personal demons related to ungodly choices I have made...
Lauren Daigle has a song...well she has lots of songs... But one in particular is a hard song me because I feel unworthy of God's love, grace and mercy...
You Say by Lauren Daigle.
The lyrics start...I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough, Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up, Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low?
Remind me once again just who I am, because I need to know...
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing ...You say I am strong when I think I am weak...You say I am held when I am falling short...When I don’t belong, oh You say that I am Yours...And I believe...What You say of me....
The problem I don't always believe...because I am human and my own brain gets in the way... I struggle to be thankful
I struggle with life and my brain and doing what God wants me to do and following His will...
My prayer today ...
God, I give you my brudens my worries my past my present and my future... I can't handle this life amd its struggles without You and your strength and guidance. Thank you for your mercy and grace, because I know I deserve hell and separation from You but because of your grace and mercy I am allowed to live a life for you and finally meet you in Heaven one day ... Lord help me have a thankful heart, and mouth amd brain... Help my actions speak of your love, and grace and mercy ... Amen
https://bible.com/bible/111/1th.5.16-18.NIV
https://www.shazam.com/track/430774707/you-say
No comments:
Post a Comment