Adventures of the Charming Mrs. M.

I am in my mid-thirties... I am married... and a proud mama of a little girl ... have 2 step-kiddos, and 2 cats... My life is not perfect, but that is fine by me because it is my life and I do the best I can! I am going to blog and post and tweet and instagram and have fun with my life and my family!!

Friday, November 8, 2013

Day #8 of Thanks!

November 8, 2013

Today I am thankful for time at home after a long week at work. It is always nice to able to sit at home and enjoy time with my husband and the cats.  Thankful to be able to unwind and relax on Friday night before a busy weekend.

Posted by Unknown at 11:46 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 30 day challenge, grateful, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2016 (3)
    • ►  June (3)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  May (4)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2013 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (33)
      • Day#30 of Thanks!!
      • Day #29 of Thanks!!
      • Throwback Thursday
      • Day #28 of Thanks!!
      • Day #27 of Thanks!
      • Day #26 of Thanks!
      • Day #25 of Thanks!
      • Day #24 of Thanks
      • Day #23 of Thanks!!
      • Day #22 of Thanks!
      • Throwback Thursday
      • Day #21 of Thanks!
      • Day #20 of Thanks!
      • Day #19 of Thanks
      • Day #18 of Thanks!!
      • Day #17 of Thanks
      • Day #16 of Thanks
      • Day #15 of Thanks
      • Day #14 of Thanks
      • Day #13 of Thanks
      • Day #12 of Thanks
      • Day #11 of Thanks!
      • Day #10 of Thanks
      • Day #9 of Thanks
      • Day #8 of Thanks!
      • Day #7 of Thanks
      • Day #6 of Thanks
      • Day #5 of Thanks
      • Day #4 of Thanks
      • Day #3 of Thanks
      • Day #2 of Thanks!
      • Day #1 of Thanks
      • A Month of Thanks!!
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)

Contributors

  • Jaclyn
  • Unknown
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.