November 20, 2013
Today I am thankful for music. Music and singing have been a big part of my life. I have fond memories of all my time spent in choir in middle and high school, voice lessons and recitals with Gloria and summers spent singing and acting Gloria and Jack. Without music, my high school experience would have been so much different and possibly much more depressing. Singing has brought me closer to God through worship at First Baptist in Lewisville with Larry, Kim, and Ron.
I miss singing and performing in front of an audience, whether in a musical, with a choir or as a soloist. I think it might become a new year's resolution to find a musical outlet besides sitting in traffic in the car...
Thank you all the people who opened my eyes and ears to the musical world and all of its wonders. I am truly grateful for all that music has done for me and my emotional well being.
No comments:
Post a Comment